If you have ordered artwork for your item please make sure you view our artwork requirements document Click Here to View
Artwork Requirements For Digital Output
All Files should be saved in original format. Please outline all fonts and embed images
• Adobe Illustrator CS6
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe InDesign
Art accepted in Mac or PC format on:
• Email (compressed using WinZip/Stufit/yousendit.com
Vector art is acceptable for Inkjet or cut Vinyl jobs, Raster art cannot be cut in Vinyl
TIFF, BMP, EPS, PSD, CPT, PDF formats. For best results, image should be at least 150 dpi at final size.
(JPEG or website images are not recommended for large format printing due to low image quality)
Include all images that have been placed or imported into the final layout of the file.
As our print process is CMYK, we recommend laying out documents in CMYK colours (we will also accept
RGB files (these get converted to CMYK), but may not be able to reproduce exact colours).
Pantone colours will be best matched to CYMKcm by our RIP software.
Convert type to outlines (Illustrator ® ) . If the text needs to be edited, include a copy of the font stating Mac or PC.
Images should be scanned at 150 dpi resolution at the final size of the printed piece.
• Turnaround time is based on the approval of a final proof (if needed). If changes are required to the
proof, additional time will be added to the final delivery date.
• Lectern-s.co.uk takes no responsibility for lost or damaged artwork.
• Electronic art which does not meet above parameters may be subject to additional charges and/or
• All orders are subject to an additional £40/hour design charge if provided files do not meet