Attach your computer monitor to your lectern with our Monitor Arm. The arm fits through the custom-made hole in the lectern top to clamp securely to the desk, and the gas-spring height adjustment cylinder allows you to change the monitor position with just the touch of a finger. Adjust your display height, position and viewing angle for an ergonomic work environment, and free up valuable space on your work surface. Articulating monitor arm with a wide range of motion.
- Gas-spring height adjustment cylinder
- Supports displays from 12 to 24” (11lbs / 5kg capacity)
- 360° rotation around the support post and at the elbow
- +/-90° Tilt and +/-90° Pan
- Maximum arm extension of 22.05in (560mm)
- Landscape to portrait screen rotation
- Integrated cable management
Note: Monitor not included.